Instagram doesn't have a delegation method so you will need to provide us with your username and password Your Instagram will also need to be a business account (not personal) as well as connected to your business Facebook account. Below are instructions on how to make sure your Instagram is a business account as well as how to connect to your Facebook business page by either computer or mobile device.
How to Switch to an Instagram Business Profile
- In the Instagram mobile app, go to your profile.
- Tap = in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings > Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- When asked, Which Best Describes You?, tap Business and Continue.
- Connect your Instagram business profile to your existing business Facebook Page.
- Review your business contact information and tap Done.
Connect Instagram to Your Facebook via Computer
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click Settings in the top-right of your Page.
- Click Instagram in the left main menu.
- To add an existing Instagram account to your Page, click the 'Connect Account' button.
- A popup will appear where you will need to enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and click Confirm.
Connect Instagram to Your Facebook via Mobile Device
- Open up your Facebook app on your mobile device
- Tap = on the bottom right corner
- Choose your business page
- Click the gear icon (top right hand side)
- Choose Instagram and click connect
- Enter your Instagram username and password and follow the instructions to connect the pages